[NSRCA-discussion] Tangerine Saturday scores posted

Courtney, Gary Ray grcourtney at tva.gov
Sat Dec 8 18:59:18 AKST 2007

ouch!!

gary

________________________________

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of JShulman
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 9:13 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Tangerine Saturday scores posted

She was there, not bothering him while flying <G>. He flew the Phoenix
10 and it seams that if a bearing is missing pieces, and sends it
through the motor twice (removing the first pieces before trying again),
it doesn't run long...lol. He didn't want to test fly the loaner plane
this morning and risk it with gear that's not his or mine.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com