[NSRCA-discussion] Tangerine Saturday scores posted

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 8 18:12:14 AKST 2007

She was there, not bothering him while flying <G>. He flew the Phoenix 10
and it seams that if a bearing is missing pieces, and sends it through the
motor twice (removing the first pieces before trying again), it doesn't run
long...lol. He didn't want to test fly the loaner plane this morning and
risk it with gear that's not his or mine.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com