[NSRCA-discussion] SR-71 personal story...

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 14:43:07 AKST 2007

Hi Marguerite..

I received many more requests than I could have imagined.  Sorry.. No pictures.. My friend didn't personally work on the Blackbird but often worked with the gentlemen mentioned in the story.  I will send you the story off list to forward to Vinny.

If anyone else that requested a forward didn't receive it yet please let me know and we will be glad to get it to you.

Del K. Rykert
E-mail Address(es):
  drykert2 at rochester.rr.com