[NSRCA-discussion] SR-71 personal story...

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 14:04:02 AKST 2007

Del
   Vinny  had  one of the first  SR 71 models and it was great fun. I am sure
he would enjoy reading the stories  from the full scale pilot and the SR71
This would be fun info for our club also.  Any pictures?.
Thanks for letting us know about this
Marguerite Gargiulo
_MargueriteVG at aol.com_ (mailto:MargueriteVG at aol.com)

In a message dated 12/5/2007 3:53:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,