[NSRCA-discussion] reliable glow fuel pump ??

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Aug 31 19:41:59 AKDT 2007

The plastic split in half?  That's what duck tape is supposed to fix,
isn't it?

Maybe that's too much of a Redneck joke for Yankees to understand.
There's two things you'll never hear a Redneck say.  One is, "You
can't fix that with duck tape." and the other is, "Another beer?  No
thanks."

Ron Van Putte