[NSRCA-discussion] Metal Servo Arms

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Fri Aug 31 04:38:38 AKDT 2007

I think the IMC guys are pretty well versed in the problems with metal
arms and JR servos.  One of the manufactures came up with an arm that
has a slit and screw arrangement (SWB I think), so that you have to
tighten the arm around the output gear.  This was due to the variance in
output gear sizing.

Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.