[NSRCA-discussion] Metal Servo Arms

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 04:28:46 AKDT 2007

For pattern I always use the nylon servo arms that comes with the JR servos.  I am not sure why you need the metal servo arms.  Usually I use the round one for aileron and elevator.  For rudder I use the heavy duty arm that JR offers (comes in the 8611 servo).  I never have problems with the nylon servo arms in pattern application.

Regards,
--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com>

I've used the H9 arms and the SWB arms. No comparison, I will continue to use the SWB arms.

Bob R.

Kelly Regan <kelly.regan2 at verizon.net> wrote:
Not an answer to your question but I find the SWB arms much nicer
since they are split. They use a a 2/56 clamp screw and nylon locking
nut to draw the clamp tight around the spline of the servo shaft.