[NSRCA-discussion] We aren't behind the times.

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Mon Aug 27 22:14:41 AKDT 2007

Re: [NSRCA-discussion] We aren't behind the times.We've had spectators at both contests I've attended so far this year. Usually people who are into flying, just not into pattern. They come out, ask questions, watch some flights, and have a burger. There's not many, and they usually hide out in the background, but you can normally spot at least one or two that are there just to watch.

Matt