[NSRCA-discussion] mode 1 and 2 together?

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Mon Aug 27 12:48:19 AKDT 2007

 A flying buddy of mine, soe of you may know...Dick Allen has an opinion
on the better of mode 1 or 2.
He flew the early single sticks, then eventually changed to mode 2. His
contention is that "mode 1 fliers are OK, but I would not want my
daughter to marry one"!! Safe for him to say...he has 2 sons.

Terry T.(mode 1)