[NSRCA-discussion] Are we behind the times?

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 27 09:50:51 AKDT 2007

I¹ve been talking about this for years.  If there was a simple electronic
scoreboard posting raw scores, it would make for a much better spectator
sport.  Yes, there would be some booing as a snap was scored or zeroed, but
I¹m not sure that that¹s a bad thing.  I might find it to be disruptive to
hear all the laughing, but I¹d get used to it.  Heck, I am used to it :)

I can only imagine the cries when a wrong maneuver is flown and everyone but
the judges know it.