[NSRCA-discussion] Contest Results

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 27 06:35:49 AKDT 2007

Thanks Ron
I am glad it went well and thankful to our club and club members for the
great help working the contest and Nat for judging all day in the heat!!
If you don't mind, I'd like to print your response in our club newsletter .
I know some members that will enjoy reading it. Some new people in our club
have gotten "exposed" to pattern and very positively I might add.

I wish too thank George for CD'ing the event(something I don't think I could
ever do).

Thanks, everyone for coming, hopefully enjoying yourselves and for your
patience allowing a sport flyer to give pattern a try with his "Nonpattern"
plane after crashing his Entropy on Wednesday. I think he'll stick with it
from the way he was actively shopping for a replacement for the Entropy<G>

Ron you missed seeing Chuck out flown by a girl !! And I have the pictures
to prove it <VBG>

Eddie