[NSRCA-discussion] mode 1 and 2 together?

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 26 11:53:31 AKDT 2007

I learned to fly Mode I back in the seventies, and when I competed back then in ballistic pattern it was Mode I.  I had an absence during school, etc and when I came back to flying in the early 90's everyone was flying Mode II so that is the way I re-learned.  I don't think I could fly mode I anymore.

George