[NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of the Friday before a contest...

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 12:45:45 AKDT 2007

Del brought up a great point. I try to get to a contest on Friday, not so
much for the practice, but for the help. I would also like to extend this
offer for the Jax contest on Sept 29-30th (Friday being the 28th). If you
see me at the field and would like some assistance with any part of their
patterns, calling, planes and even motors (but I'm no motor guru), let me
know, or tell a friend to let me know. Only plane I'll probably be flying on
Friday is my little 50 size Era.
Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com