[NSRCA-discussion] Sinking shipSyndrome?Pleasereview'NSRCAMembers'

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Fri Aug 24 09:17:23 AKDT 2007

I agree Jason, no box why bother?

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of JShulman
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 12:54 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion]Sinking
shipSyndrome?Pleasereview'NSRCAMembers'

I quit flying IMAC when they got rid of the box and center poles... Where is
the precision in a boxless flight area?

 Long low slow rolls, flying over the runway... www.ballisticpattern.com
<http://www.ballisticpattern.com/>  , with retracts and rear exhausts,
www.seniorpattern.com <http://www.seniorpattern.com/>  , fixed gear and no