[NSRCA-discussion] Offset in program mix

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 08:14:47 AKDT 2007

Very interesting.  I would never have thought of doing it that way.
I use a landing condition to switch out the down trim on low throttle
and can have a different trim than the flight trim but I would agree
you wouldn't want to be moving the digital trim during landing.  I
guess if you want to be changing the trim and using the full range of
the slider you have a clever solution.