[NSRCA-discussion] Raw Scores (1987 NATS)

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 10:55:56 AKDT 2007

That is correct I only used the contestant number, although it may be of
interest I didn't think it was of value to associate a name when comparing
ability or evaluating average performance. I only wanted to present real
data to show raw score info and averages in order to better understand its
value. It meant a lot to me back in the 80's when I was advancing my skill
in this very challenging pursuit.
The initial reply with attachment just came through.
Jason, next time I get next to a scanner I will scan the K-Factor info (all
five rounds) and send it to you.
This 80 K thing is giving me unnecessary stress I guess I should have waited
for the moderator to fix it. I think I better go flying. If I were judging
myself yesterday I would have posted about a 75% average. I will need to do
better than that in Creswell (9-1-2007). There will probably be some D-7
guys there to whip up on me.
Jim Hiller