[NSRCA-discussion] Please review 'NSRCAMembers'

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Wed Aug 22 15:32:20 AKDT 2007

I've not posted for awhile so I'm due.

Interesting data.Looks like the Microsoft Stock chart except it's skewed on
dates..

Here is what I believe the data shows.

1)       Pattern peaked about the time IMAC started getting popular and
gaining traction and a loss market share followed.

2)       I also believe if you look at the economy, it also peaked about the
same time and started slowly falling off.

3)       Interestingly enough in 2002 after 9/11 it picked up a little bit
and held through 2003.

4)       It appears that the decline from the peak was not sudden, but
steady dropping about 200 per year in the late 90s. Looks to support item 1.

5)       In 2004 and worse in 2005 / 2006 gas prices started rising and the
economy stalled a bit.

6)       In the last three years folks like me got a bit tighter with money.

In summary, I believe the trend is more to do with the economy and the
shared market by IMAC. Now that things are steady in IMAC, pattern should
slowly recover as does the economy. No panic, just many factors beyond our
control. IMAC and pattern will co-exist and share the market with some
cross-over.

Now for those who are going to pick apart my theory, this is an opinion, but
I believe if someone does the research, I'm not far off.

So.Don't panic (don't support threads that are counter productive to new
comers), have fun, and continue to support pattern. If these things are done
pattern will again grow.

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 3083

  _____