[NSRCA-discussion] Sinking ship Syndrome?Pleasereview'NSRCAMembers'

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Wed Aug 22 07:15:03 AKDT 2007

So we agree there's a problem. How do we fix it? Lets throw some idea's out
there.

Pattern primers are/have been successful in the past maybe we need more?

Personally my club will not allow me to have any type contest at our field
much less a Pattern contest. When I brought it up I was soundly beat around
the head and shoulders about the where we fly our patterns and the club felt
it would upset the neighbors. IMHO my club is a bunch of Sunday fliers that
don't want to put forth the effort. We do have some new blood coming in that
might change the way our club operates. It will take a major change in club
officers to do it. Only problem is we have a self imposed 400' ceiling.

  _____