[NSRCA-discussion] Sinking ship Syndrome? Please review 'NSRCAMembers'

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 22 03:51:55 AKDT 2007

I truly hear you message loud and clear John.  Do you have any further suggestions, as many don't want to look at some of the changes that have been proposed?  I know it has been discussed on the list to degree of making some just deleting post without even reading them. Either they don't care or don't want to hear it. Hate to be so sinister to assume they want to see the NSRCA fail. <tic> I hope.

    Del