[NSRCA-discussion] Please review 'NSRCAMembers'

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 16:51:13 AKDT 2007

The attached Chart is based on numbers on the NSRCA website and the
treasurer's report in the latest K-Factor. If the  membership continues
to reject any thoughts or proposals that _might_ help, I see this
downward slide  continuing. We are currently on the verge of being
unable to afford producing the K-Factor which is about the only reason
to stay on.

 I tried to post this several days ago with an inline chart but the size
was 4K oversize for the list parameters. It's been awaiting approval of
the moderator.

John Gayer
NSRCA 632