[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibilityin classselection?-->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Sun Aug 19 19:10:29 AKDT 2007

Well , I don't really believe anyone should be getting offended off a statement, if its not directly to them.

The Sportsman who said that,his statement. It was kind of uncalled for.  He was a little to angry over something that isn't even that big.

Like I said

"One right answer won't stop half the population from having an opinion"

Matt