[NSRCA-discussion] Granite State Precision Aerobatics

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:23:48 AKDT 2007

Hi:
Just trying to get a feel for who is planning on attending the Granite State Precision Aerobatics contest on Sunday, 2 September 2007.  CD John Marien mentioned that there are not a lot of pilots pre-registered yet, so to help the Southern New Hampshire Radio Control Club decide how to handle preparations, I wanted to see who else is going to be there.  The easiest thing is to just follow the link below for info on the field etc. and a link to pre-register.  It's one day, all classes.  This is the same site where we held a one day Pattern Primer last year and the club wants to continue to build on the interest generated from that effort.

http://www.ne-aero.com/gspa.html

Thanks
Ed