[NSRCA-discussion] Trim issues

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Sat Aug 18 17:49:09 AKDT 2007

Not sure how to do it on the JR but I am sure it is similar to Futaba.  Just
make a throttle to elevator mix with throttle as the master.  It only should
take 2 or 3% down at low throttle.  Futaba lets you offset the mix so that
it only comes into play at the lower end of stick travel.  I would think JR
should allow the same.

Stuart

  _____