[NSRCA-discussion] Trim issues

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 17:07:23 AKDT 2007

Have a question for you expert trimmers out there.

  My Prestige, other than one little thing seems to be almost perfectly trimmed, CG is good and to my liking, Differential is good, *****Knife Edge flight is straight******

  #1)  On the 4 of 8 on a 45 up line, rolling to the right, at point 2 it veers off to the belly to the point I won't do them this direction!
         Why is that???????

  #2)  How do you add a scoche of down at idle for down lines??  I have been unable to trim this out but hear everyone talking about a little down mix at idle.  I have JR 10SX.  Do you only have the down input at total idle (stick all the way back)  2 clicks idle ect??

  Thanx in advance

  Ed