[NSRCA-discussion] I'm off to a contest....

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 14:12:10 AKDT 2007

Hi Chris,

I work for Honeywell in Phoenix and used to provide flight simulations
for our avionics test benches. I used to work for Singer-Link on
commercial flight simulators. Mainly the software simulation products,
aero, engines, nav and Avionics  interfacing.
I now work on a team that provides Simulator support for the simulated
Honeywell products our group puts together. i'm currently heavily
engaged in 787 work. Our team is working with Flight Safety in a number
of areas.

John