[NSRCA-discussion] Roll in the down line

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Fri Aug 17 09:18:50 AKDT 2007

Hi Claude,
         I had the same problem with my patriots. Joe Dunnaway bought one of them and did real well in intermediate a few years ago. I fixed the problem by adding more positive incidence in the right wing panel on the one he bought. Practically no mix for anything after that. On my other Patriot, I ended up putting positive in the right wing, and negative in the left. That Patriot had no mix of any kind. I admit when it was suggested to me (by Troy Newman, Brian Hebert, and the late Charlie Reed) that it didnt make any sense, because I would have to correct  with aileron for straight flight. But it does work. Just be sure to count the turns on the adjusters so you can go back to the original position if need be. Good Luck, Terry