[NSRCA-discussion] Angels Shadow for sale

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 16:29:52 AKDT 2007

Dave Stodart is going to sell his Angels Shadow, RTF (minus Rx/batt) for
$2000. He is located in Orlando, and does not have a shipping crate or the
desire to ship (but I might have something that will work if it really comes
down to it).

YS-140 FZ fresh back from YS (20 flights since)
NMP? Header and Hatori pipe (with spare header)
Futaba 9206 servos (3102 for throttle)
DEPS
Hyde Mount
Tru-Turn spinner
APC 15x12
Carbon wing tube

You can email me about it for more info. He flew it in Masters the past 2
years at the Nats.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com