[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in classselection?-->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Aug 17 03:00:10 AKDT 2007

Ron,

  I agree.

  We may not always agree with everyone's opinion, gosh knows how many times people here have disagreed (and still do) over some topics, but that is human nature and we need to respect that.

  Bob R.

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:
  I look on this situation as one in which a guy who was seriously
interested in Pattern development went "off the deep end" because he
perceived that his ideas were totally rejected. What a #$@! shame!
I don't know him, but he obviously cared a lot about what he wrote.

Ron Van Putte