[NSRCA-discussion] Old farts????:)

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 15:20:41 AKDT 2007

In case nobody noticed, John Fuqua has rejoined the NSRCA discussion
list.

In this case, he qualifies as a newbie old fart.  I first flew an R/C
airplane in 1954.  It was a deBolt Kitten, powered by an Atwood .049
and with an ECE single channel receiver.  I hit so many trees that my
wife made me tree decals to put on the side of my airplane.

I joined AARP over 20 years ago.

Ron Van Putte