[NSRCA-discussion] What is (should be) NSRCA's real goal? (The way I see it)

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 14:29:12 AKDT 2007

I disagree with preparation for international competition. I fly AMA pattern and have no ambition to ever compete internationally. I'm happy the AMA pattern has maintained some distinct differences in rules than FAI. Would I be proud if the USA wins a team gold or an individual gold at the worlds in Argentina this year? You're darn tootin', but that's a completely separate type and level of competition, and I prefer that the AMA maintains a distinct identity in its rules and sequences.

Matt