[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection? -->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 09:02:10 AKDT 2007

That's right.  Glen's coming back to defend the Nats Master class
title doesn't guarantee anything.  Bad luck, equipment problems and
many other factors will play into Glen's success.  After all, David
Snow might return to defend his title and if Donny Wright ever gets
off his duff, he could come back to defend his.

Ron Van Putte