[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection? -->Personal dilemma, what to do next season

rcpattern at stx.rr.com rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 08:29:24 AKDT 2007

I certainly have no problem with Glen coming back next year.  It is
his right to do so.  Just because he comes back doesnt guarantee him
anything.  I know myself as well as a lot of other guys are going back
for the next year and practice, practice, practice to make it is hard
for him to repeat as we can.  Glen I think is a great asset to the
sport and he has set the bar high.  I personally enjoy flying with
him.  I know this year when we were doing weights and he was on the
line, none of the guys flying against him wanted him to not be in the
finals.

Arch