[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 15 19:55:18 AKDT 2007

It sounds like some people should fly more and yap less before they begin to
debate meaningless nonsense. This is like watching a bunch of damn three
year olds bicker.

They're toy airplanes gentleman. And this is a hobby. I find it funny that
the people that admit that they'll never get to a certain area of the hobby
take it upon themselves to grouse about it. I don't see any particular need
to make guys move up from Masters, it's a difficult sequence. Different
strokes for different folks.

I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I felt a response was needed
when I found out I had been gone three hours and received 60 rather lengthy
e-mails.

Ryan Smith
D2 Advanced, will be officially Masters in about a month