[NSRCA-discussion] Fact............

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 19:37:07 AKDT 2007

I've already got the excel formula for calculating AMA points based on
finishing position and number of pilots in the class.  Its in the D6
spreadsheet.  All we ever needed was a dataentry person to enter the resutls
from every contest.  Certainly an Access DB program could be created that
would make this easier.  Even better might be to ask Gene to export the
contest results from his scoring program in a format that could be imported
into the master database.  Everyone would have to agree to use the same
scoring program, but we could nearly automate this.

--Lance