[NSRCA-discussion] More flexibility in class selection?

Glen Watson gwatson11 at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 14:36:40 AKDT 2007

According to the current rules there is no mandatory move from Masters to
FAI.

John, I looked up results for the western D6 contest posted on Don Ramsey's
web site.  Appears you're the guy in Advanced in that area the other guys
wish would move up.hmmmm.  Trust me I felt the same way you did about
Masters when I made the move from Advanced.

Wish our geography was different so we could compete together.  As Arch
stated in his post we all improve from pushing each other.

~Glen

  _____