[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement: let's wrap it up

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 14:23:40 AKDT 2007

I think the system is sufficient as it is with the exception of forced advancement from Sportsman the season after winning above a few people. There should be points associated with that class as well, but much less than the other classes. I'd say 50 points should be sufficient for Sportsman. Sorry, don't have any way to write that on a PDF file.

Matt