[NSRCA-discussion] Stirring up the Masters 2009Sequence discussionagain...

seefo at san.rr.com seefo at san.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 16:40:24 AKDT 2007

If you can competitively fly the Masters maneuvers, you can passably
fly the FAI stuff. You've already put in so much work to develop your
skills to this point, that the transition really shouldn't be that
hard. I think people put far too much stigma on the FAI difficulty
level and actually scare themselves out of trying.

At least in IMAC, we had people who wouldn't move up because they
wouldn't be able to win. I suspect this same thing happens in pattern
too.

To me, if you can fly, then you can fly, and it really doesn't matter
what the shapes of the maneuvers look like. Ultimately, this stuff is
about making yourself a better pilot.

-Doug