[NSRCA-discussion] Omaha Pattern Championship

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 05:18:10 AKDT 2007

I agree 100%.  I must add that the Omahawks did a nice job to fix the weather for "contest conditions".  On Saturday we flew from left-to-right blowing out.  On Sunday it was completed reversed.  Saturday morning we have a "blender condition" that was very interesting blowing out in one side and blowing in in the other side.  As I said, it was perfect weather for a contest.

Great job guys,

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "John Konneker" <jlkonn at hotmail.com>