[NSRCA-discussion] Stirring up the Masters 2009Sequence discussionagain...

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Mon Aug 13 05:04:33 AKDT 2007

... just some additional thought on this.  P05 was tough.  P07 was a tad
easeier.  P09 looks to be even a tad easier than P07.  From Masters to
P05 there was a big jump in necessary skill.  The current Masters
pattern looks like a fun sequence as it is now and about right skill
wise.  I also liked the newly proposed Masters sequence.  I see it now
though that some of the Masters pilots could easily fly P09 at the local
level if they wanted.  Masters has become a little bit more difficult,
and the P sequences have become a tad easier - some of the Masters guys
could easily fly FAI now.  Besides, its fun!
Thanks,
Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.