[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for Masters class

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Fri Aug 10 14:22:01 AKDT 2007

Hi all,

Well I am a little disappointed to here that a 140L will not pull a widebody.  That really reduces my choices.  I do not understand why it will not work if the weight is still the same but maybe the extra drag does alot.  I do not have the finances to buy new engines at this time, so I guess the trusty old Patriot it is.  I have the 2 140L's already and I am sure both engines cost me less than one 160 DZ. would cost me.  Just wanted to thank everyone for the help.  I will have to reconsider my option.

Paul LaChance