[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for Masters class

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Thu Aug 9 12:56:53 AKDT 2007

Jason,

Thanks for the advice.  I have met you several times through the years and have ALWAYS been impressed with how down to earth and helpful you are.  Congrats at the NATS this year.  The first time I saw you fly was the 94 N-PAC.  I knew the day would come when you were the top of the FAI class again.   I am proud to know you and have you representing out country again at the Worlds.  I am proud to have all three pilots representing the USA.

Paul LaChance
Virginia Beach, VA