[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 13:06:13 AKDT 2007

First of all I would suggest to the EC that they publish the date,  nature
and relevant circumstances of these complaints and requests so all  members will
be aware of them. A page in MA would surface adequately. It may not  even
take a page. or they could be listed on the AMA web site.
We would like to know about them and the specifics of each one such  as.
Excluding local or close by clubs or individuals who have a local club  field
to fly at nearby, how many people and/or groups fly at the Nat's site  in a
year and when?
Who are the other groups who would like to use the facilities and where are
they from?

How much is spent by AMA for the Nat's after deducting entry fees  and
profits on merchandise sales?
When you say the Nat's operates in the red every year what does that  mean?
Do they have a budget that cant be controlled or one that is not  realistically
prepared?

These are the things that the membership needs to know before you will get
responsible suggestions to help solve the implied problems.
Buddy