[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Apr 30 06:03:06 AKDT 2007

Buddy:
As I said at the beginning of this discussion thread, I am involved with a
total NATS review.  We are talking about all of the NATS, nothing is too
sacred to be up for discussion.

One question I always had is why it the NATS an open event?  Most all sports
NATIONAL championships require you to qualify.  With so many people
complaining that the AMA NATS is 6-weeks long, this was brought up as a way
to shorten the event.  It also would elevate the status of the NATS.  I
don't see how this would reduce participation at the local level.  It may
actually increase it!

Keep in mind that this is just DISCUSSION!!!  Don't get all bent out of
shape because we are talking about it.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd