[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

rjo626 at aol.com rjo626 at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 16:32:55 AKDT 2007

     I believe it was brought up to get more people to the local meets. If you have to accumulate a said number of points to get into the NATS, you have to attend local meets to get the points. It's just to provoke thought. I don't think that it's a fantastic idea, but maybe some variation of that idea could be practical.
     RJO