[NSRCA-discussion] JR servo question

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Apr 26 20:27:41 AKDT 2007

Yeah, that sounds like what I remember hearing about but I couldn't remember exactly which servos behaved that way. I think my problem may just be a worn pot as a few guys have suggested. As long as I know there's not something going on with this specific servo (as was the case with your 8411's) I'll just have it rebuilt. I replaced it with a spare servo for now and everything is working fine again. Hoping for some good weather on Sunday so I can get some practice time in.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com