[NSRCA-discussion] Roaming Nats.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Apr 26 11:35:50 AKDT 2007

You can be sure that the entry fee would have to increase.  NSRCA would have
to take care of everything.  Right now, AMA takes $40 to handle the
paperwork of the NATS.  That leaves about $60 for NSRCA to run the NATS.
Keep in mind that AMA supplies the site and all the equipment (tents,
chairs, sound systems, noise test equipment, etc).  Some of that equipment
MAY still be available to NSRCA, if it is not required to run other events
still at the Muncie site during the same time frame.  Any other costs would
be born by NSRCA.  The end result would very likely be an increase in the
entry fee.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd