[NSRCA-discussion] Roaming Nats.

Courtney, Gary Ray grcourtney at tva.gov
Thu Apr 26 11:01:09 AKDT 2007

Munie is as close to the population center of the US. as the AMA could
get. That is why I have been told AMA set up there tent there.Moving the
nats around the country would probably cost the NSRCA some $$$. Do we
need that drain on our bank account? NATS entry fee $100 moving the NATS
around would probably increase that amount to! That being said I will go
to the NATS no matter what out of the way place that can be found if at
all possible.

gary