[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Apr 26 09:58:07 AKDT 2007

Scott:
We are talking about a National Championship event.  Has nothing to do with
not promoting the sport.  The guys that qualify for a particular NASCAR race
does not seem to effect the interest of spectators or would-be racers.  That
event is growing even  though the don't let just anyone drive in them!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd

Pensacola, FL 32505