[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Scott Anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Thu Apr 26 09:37:54 AKDT 2007

Hmmm, reduce the number at the NATS, I thought the whole idea was to promote the hobby and fellowship of pattern flying. We keep complaining about the lack of people at the local level and the retention of new people or pricing the average person out of the hobby.  So now limit the amount at the NATS why not just shoot ourselves in the foot some more. Some like myself work weekends cannot make allot of local events and I do travel up to 11hrs to my old home club in upstate NY each year for a contest, but enjoy the practice and going to the NATS to see old friends, and meet new people.

Scott Anderson
nsrca 529