[NSRCA-discussion] Broken Hyde mount beams (my fault)

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Apr 23 18:50:33 AKDT 2007

Interesting. Well, call me paranoid but on my engine installations, I use
bolts that are about 1/4" longer than required and I put a nylock on them. I
always check them during routine maintenence and I've never found a loose
one. Of course I don't have any with 1000 flights on them yet! <LOL>

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com